On 16 September 1992, George Soros took advantage of a
British Pound Sterling to make over $1 billion. One billion dollars in one
That is the potential for profit in this market.
Of course, we can't all trade like Soros, nor can most of us command the
trade sizes he manages. But the potential for making money in Forex trading
is there--if we can learn the Forex system and trade intelligently.
One source I have found for reliable help in this area is a Forex
Robot that monitors the
Forex exchanges and alerts you to trade opportunities.
Take Control Of Your Finances
It's not easy to master world currency trading on one page, so please take
this as just as an overview of some Forex trading tricks and tips to get you
Here are just a few reasons I trade in the foreign exchange market:
· Returns on mutual funds average 4.8%, and the S&P 500 averages 12%. Forex
trading can potentially double or triple your rates of return from
traditional stock trading.
· Forex focuses on currencies, meaning you have a 24-hour a day, worldwide
market to trade in.
· The sheer size of the Forex market makes it extremely unlikely that anyone
can control trading or significantly corner the market. Trillions of dollars
trade daily in this market.
· As in the stock market, experienced traders can make money in both up and
· Managing your trades is not time consuming, and because of the 24-hour
nature of trading, you can trade at your convenience.
· You can of course trade anywhere in the world. All you need is an Internet
Forex trading almost sounds too good to be true. And perhaps it is. I would
never recommend that any stock trader transition into this market without
some training. The risks
of losing money due to lack of knowledge is just too great. But if you will
take the time to learn about the Forex trading world, you may be able to
count yourself the next George Soros.